[*BCM*] tonight's ride

Matt Kelly mkelly1971 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 1 10:05:44 EDT 2008

Anne is completely right here. I have no idea what court rulings have come
down about bicycling on Storrow Drive, or what the law says we could do, or
anything like that‹ this is just a dumb idea, pure and simple.

There¹s a difference between *being* right, and *doing* right. The right
thing to do is to avoid major roadways where people can get hurt. That
didn't happen last night, and it was just dumb (really dumb) luck that
nobody got hurt.