[*BCM*] Storrow Drive

Matt Woolhouse matwoolhouse at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 17:29:36 EDT 2008

It's really sad that we're still talking about this.
It would seem we have some activists here that believe the cause is bigger than health and well being of the group as a whole.
That stated maybe we need to look at who is leading the group so that we are in agreement and no one gets hurt.
I think we all agree that the streets of Boston could be more accessible, but there are better ways of make the public and legislation aware of the cause. I'll even go out on a limb to give an idea. Why not organize a Boston Bike Access Awareness day. We could storm Boston Common and Public Gardens. If we could do this in a safe and legal way I think we could turn more heads than we did on Storrow Drive. (more centralized/more people).

It's better be the solution than the problem.

Look, Storrow was undoubtably a mistake, let's learn from it and move on.

All in favor...