[*BCM*] Storrow Drive

Clive Standley cstandley at rcn.com
Sat Nov 1 17:28:42 EDT 2008

Riding on Storrow may be legal, but it is definitely dangerous. I, for
one, wouldn't risk
my life and the lives other road users for CM by riding en mass down
Storrow. I support
the objectives of CM, but not the methods as I'm a VC advocate. If more
people road in a
VC way they'd be amazed at how much of the CM objectives can be
achieved. Obeying
the rules of the road, signaling clearly and claiming the lane put other
road users at ease
and assure them that you're not going to do something stupid, making for
a pleasant and safe ride.