[*BCM*] tonight's ride

Matt Woolhouse matwoolhouse at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 07:12:28 EDT 2008

Jim,

Have you ever been on Storrow Drive?
Cars drive super fast. I've never seen a bike on Storrow and there is a very good
reason for this. Most people aren't stupid enough to ride on it.
I can't imagine that the Boston city police would make this route open for bikes.
Taking the larger group on Storrow is a huge mistake and I would hope you would
rethink your position.