[*BCM*] spoiled bitches of brookline.

Basil Sharpe bsharpe at redcoatpublishing.com
Fri May 23 08:54:20 EDT 2008

I feel your pain!   I get an SUV reving his engine, going to fast and
close at least 4 times daily when I ride/commute from Medford to
Beverly.   There's some real trash behind the wheel out there.  The good
news is that gas prices are going in the right direction.   When they
hit 12 to 15 bucks a gallon the streets should be a bit more bike
friendly.  So hang in there, were a 3rd of the way there.  I just pray
the prices rise sooner than later because I'm afraid one of these jerks
is going ruin my life and then my wife and child are in a bind without
an income coming in.   But then again why should I feel sorry for myself
when families are ruined world wide just so these jerks can put fuel in
these SUV's at cheap prices.  Hopefully gas prices just price these
jerks right off the road.