[*BCM*] spoiled bitches of brookline.

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 01:03:05 EDT 2008

pardon my french, but nearly getting killed sorta pisses me off.

after work tonight i was riding home down harvard st. towards brookline village and this brand new SUV decided to pull a bullshit left turn right at me. thank god i reacted as quickly as i did as if i hadn't my consciousness would be on this fucker's windshield, rather than in this email. anyway, during the rest of my ride home, after pontificating the ways in which i could destroy this car with my u-lock, i thought that the driver may have been a recent grad of brookline high, whose parents had just bought him/her a brand new SUV (given current trends, it was most likely a she) for graduation despite the fact that their son or daughter have no idea how to drive.

for safety's sake, let's just say that i'm right, and that everyone should be horribly careful around new looking SUVs in and around brookline.