[*BCM*] Awareness Test

Tom Revay trevay at massbike.org
Tue Mar 25 13:30:28 EDT 2008

You're a smart guy, Jym.  No-one needs to explain to you the
difference between having a "disagreement" (which you implicitly
acknowledge exists on the topic -- thank you!), and "disagreeable"
(which is an attitude, not a difference of opinion).

In fact, one might conclude that your attempt to substitute the second
term for the first illustrates how cleverly you can use words when you
won't take responsibility for what you've written.  But you did write
them -- again, here is YOUR statement:

> >  =v= Judging from the discussion on other email lists,
> >  the resulting PSA wouldn't say, "Look out for cyclists."
> >  It would say, "That thing you didn't notice should be
> >  wearing a hideous screaming neon yellow jacket, and so
> >  should cyclists, and if they don't, it's their own damn
> >  fault if motorists don't see them, because motorists
> >  are never to blame for anything, ever."
> >     <_Jym_>

That's the assertion you've been challenged to back up.

Do you do this?  No.  Even though I offered you the opportunity to do