[*BCM*] Local Icon

robert fine countrybob at comcast.net
Mon Mar 24 19:23:51 EDT 2008

Shane observed..."slow speed and siren like voice will keep most conflicts
to a minimum"..

Whenever I have seen him coming down the sidewalk it seemed to me that he
was going about 10 MPH, in other words, fast enough to seriously hurt
someone and not slow enough to see him coming if your eyes weren't fixed
straight ahead. If someone is wearing a headset, talking on a cellphone or
not paying attention (I would probably fit in that category) they won't hear
his non-negotiable directive, err, warning.