[*BCM*] Local Icon

Shane Jordan shane at massbike.org
Mon Mar 24 11:49:38 EDT 2008

I am not thinking he is going to change his ways at this point.  That guy
has been doing his thing for 30+ years.. In fact everyone I know thinks he
is some sort of Boston fixture like beacon hill or the harbor.  Been here
forever, be here forever.

I saw him off his trike walking and he is profoundly affected by his
disability when off the trike, I am not sure he would be able to easily
navigate in the street.  This is not to say that it is a bad move to have
peds and bikes on the sidewalks, but his slow speed and siren like voice
will keep most conflicts to a minimum.