[*BCM*] Awareness Test

Lee Peters leepeters at gis.net
Sun Mar 23 12:34:58 EDT 2008

You may attend !! Please realize, no one has the authority to say who's in or who's out.  Diversity is our strength, but you may find that you are not so different from anyone else.  This e-mail listserve is a slightly different group from the actual CM group.

I don't remember ever seeing a dog in Boston's CM.  Thanks for being the first !!

Is Dude's name inspired by the Big Lebowski?