[*BCM*] Awareness Test

RikkiLeigh at aol.com RikkiLeigh at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 12:20:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I am not a bicycle commuter. Spring is here and I would like to ride around
the city with my little dog in the basket and join you all on your group rides
 however, I don't want to offend any of the serious riders who feel strongly
about the issues concerning your lifestyle. I do however, represent the fun
loving casual rider who loves the city and needs the exercise. The Dude, my
Chihuahua also loves the wind through his ears. I am enclosing a picture of my
beach cruiser that my teenage daughter winces at. It is actually a very well
made bike made by Electra but the word funky don't begin to describe it.
Picture  The Dude secured in the basket and please let me know if I should join or
stay  away. I've been reading the exchange of emails and admire the
involvement not to  mention having learned to moon walk. All comments are welcome.
Sincerely,
Dianne

Home.