[*BCM*] Just got "pulled over" for running a red on Mass. Ave.

thom3 at aol.com thom3 at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 10:55:07 EST 2008

I disagree, you get busted, you're busted. No dbl parked car is going to save your butt. That said, by nature, a motor vehicle infraction is more dangerous to general safety of the public and the dbl parked cars in Central Sq, lethal to bikers.

That said, if you are REALLY?fed up about the dbl parked cars--and the Cambridge Bike Committee has some conversations about this--you should mount a complaint with the Cambridge PD. That would be a good use of "critical mass."

?