[*BCM*] Just got "pulled over" for running a red on Mass. Ave.

Wolfe, Anne Anne.Wolfe at Theaa.com
Thu Mar 6 10:41:55 EST 2008

I'd have no problem minding them of the infractions by motorists, but I
wouldn't expect it to get you out of a ticket if you run a red light and
are caught.

Any more than I'd expect a motorist running a red light saying "well
that cyclist ran a red light and nothing happened to him" to get them
out of their ticket.

________________________________

From: bostoncriticalmass-bounces at bostoncriticalmass.org
[mailto:bostoncriticalmass-bounces at bostoncriticalmass.org] On Behalf Of
Lee Peters
Sent: 06 March 2008 15:39
To: Boston Critical Mass
Subject: Re: [*BCM*] Just got "pulled over" for running a red on Mass.
Ave.

So, have any of you attempted to REMIND Cambridge 5-0 about the list of
infractions by motorists?  what is the result of that during a bike
traffic stop?

I figure I couldn't hold back on what Rob listed - including the 9000
factors, to identify the lack of parity in treatment of motorists and
bicyclists.