[*BCM*] Open letter to the Cycling Community

Eric Mearns ericmearns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:17:12 EDT 2008

Yes, every Sunday morning, the OTHERside Cafe has a leisurely one hour
group ride through Boston.  The ride is led by an OTHERside staff
member, and they follow all of the traffic laws.  It's really fun, I
go most weeks.  Details below:

Riders meet at the cafe Sundays at 8:30 AM for a one-hour bike ride
through Boston, followed by a group breakfast at the cafe. The ride is
$20 per person (ALL proceeds to benefit www.LivableStreets.info and
the creation of bike lanes on Mass Ave.) and includes breakfast, a
free ride t-shirt and one PBR. The food is vegetarian and vegan
friendly, as always! Return riders get $5 off when they wear their
ride shirt.

Sponsored by Pabst Blue Ribbon and The OTHERSIDE Cafe!

For questions, call us at 617-53-OTHER or email othersidecafe at gmail.com.