[*BCM*] NYPD Incident

Rob Arnold rsarnold at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 19:25:16 EDT 2008

That's simply untrue. Every cyclist was giving both officers clear berth.
The video clearly shows that there was no aggressive action from any
cyclist, and that the mass was moving slow enough to avoid any
confrontation, had the officers chosen to. Look at the officer's leg: braced
backward to absorb the weight/inertia of the cyclist.

Anyway, kudos to the documentarian. I think there should always be a few
impartial cameras rolling along with CM rides, to capture exactly these
interactions and infractions that happen on both sides.