[*BCM*] new Longfellow Bridge bike and pedestrian lanes

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 15:05:08 EDT 2008

EXCEPT THAT, you have to cross over the vehicle lane at each end of the bridge just to take advantage of this very short "safe lane".  I dont think its worth crossing in front of speeding motorists for such a short distance.  I'll stick to the bike lane.
I am, however, annoyed that the city closed the sidewalk portion... resulting in joggers / pedestrians in the rather narrow bike lane.

I hope we ride the longfellow tonight...  taking over the single lane bridge would be fun!
See you at Copley!