[*BCM*] MIT ride

Paul Centro gh3451 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 11:08:11 EST 2008

MIT has been so totally cool over the years and I would hate to see this change.  Try that at Harvard and you'd probably get shot.

  In the 70's I used to walk in off the street and use the punch card room w/ their material for my own purposes.  In the 80's we used random rooms off of the infinite corridor to rehearse plays.  This last perk had to be curtailed somewhat recently as the priviledge started to be abused.

  I had grave misgivings as we climbed up the steps, but as the last person said, it really didn't seem to bother anyone.  And yeah, the person who didn't even look up from the laptop was funny.  I second the "let's not do it again" sentiment, (the sound-bite is unfortunate:  CM rides through MIT building) but I really don't think we alienated anyone while we were there.   -ARR _______________________________________________
Boston Critical Mass mailing list
list at bostoncriticalmass.org