[*BCM*] Thoughts, or what was the thinking at MIT and....

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 13:19:06 EST 2008

I missed the December ride due to my broken right hand, (bicycle accident, hit by a car on Tremont St) but I have to say that I am appalled that the group rode through a building.  Corking traffic, and giving angry motorists 'the business' is one thing, because we have a right to be there etc, etc... but inside a building?  that's just not cool.  There is no place in a corridor for a pedestrian to get out of the way from a bicycle, in that situation we are analogous to cars driving down bike lanes & sidewalks.  We dont have a right to be there.  The December ride sounds like it may have been fun, but really it just made CM riders look like real a-holes.

- Jon