[*BCM*] Sheldon

Antony Rudie antony.rudie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:57:24 EST 2008

I'm just devastated to hear about Sheldon Brown.  I didn't know him in
person at all.  Someone on the list said something about giving to an M.S.
charity?  Did he have M.S.?  (I feel stupid having to ask, but there it is:
his influence went far wider than the circle of people who actually knew
him. )

If so, let's pick one of the rides of the National MS Society to ride in in
his honor.  And of course you have to raise some money to ride.

*http://www.bikems.org*
**
kind of annoying website, very worthwhile cause.  I've done many of their
rides over the years, and would love to do another one.