[*BCM*] Urgent Need For Volunteers

Shane Jordan shane at massbike.org
Wed Aug 13 13:33:11 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone

We are in urgent need of people to help out Saturday for the valet bike
parking for the bicycle film fest.  Not only will you be given the chance to
park some of the finest bikes (maybe), but you will be given a t-shirt
(maybe more than one), free entrance to the movies (on the shift you are not
working), free entrance to the after party, AND a free beer once you get
there.

You know you want to help!

We are looking for people to take any one of the following shifts.

1-3pm

3-6pm

6-9pm

9-11pm

We need people for every one of these shifts.  Be sure to include your name,
phone number, and t-shirt size if you can help out.

Thanks a million!

Shane Jordan

Director of Education and Outreach

MassBike

171 Milk Street, Suite 33

Boston, MA 02109

Phone: 617-542-BIKE (2453)

Fax: 617-542-6755

Email: shane at massbike.org

MassBike - Better Bicycling for Massachusetts

Visit us at www.massbike.org <http://www.massbike.org/>

Email: shane at massbike.org

MassBike - Better Bicycling for Massachusetts

Visit us at  <http://www.massbike.org/> www.massbike.org