[*BCM*] This is the coolest thread I've ever been a member of

Lee Peters leepeters at gis.net
Sat Sep 29 08:26:54 EDT 2007

Your intentions are pure and many on this list agree with your intentions.  Everyone has to realize that many participants at the ride itself are not on this listserve.  Setting up ground rules would take communicating your intentions to the hundreds of actual riders to change CM.  You may even find resistance to rules among the members of the list, too.

If you try, I am sure you will make some progress and find allies.