[*BCM*] This is the coolest thread I've ever been a member of

ThoM3 at aol.com ThoM3 at aol.com
Fri Sep 28 22:16:43 EDT 2007

While this email does not make entire sense, it raises some long standing
concerns with CM, mostly underscored by the proposed  "loose rules"  outlined
earlier and the Cantabridgian who saw CM not yield to an ambulance.

In recent rides (I was not there tonite) I have seen an increase in a)
running red lights (not massing and passing) b) a lack of desire to mass up c)
antagonizing motorists trapped and d) worst of all, a desire to get into it with
the cops.

While run ins with cops has always been an issue, people were smart about
it, dealing with the authorities, not bait and run. This is just wrong and
defeats the purpose of CM.

I love you guys, but we need to bring it back to square one..

In a message dated 9/28/2007 9:40:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,