[*BCM*] Leader? No !

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 10:04:16 EDT 2007

Those "guidelines" are perfect.
I humbly request that today's ride we try harder to reel in the blockers who tend to get too far ahead of the mass.  Lets try to keep the mass..... well.... massive.

non-mandatory items that I want to add since we are making a nice neat list:

- When a car honks, CM will respond with bells and vocal "Woooooooo".  Longer the honk, the longer the "Woooooooooo"

- Anyone who brings a boombox on their bike should ride near me, and play Warren G's "Regulate" at least once.

see everyone tonight!