[*BCM*] Scooters in the bike lanes

Jeremy Chase jeremychase at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:47:55 EDT 2007

I have to agree in that a scooter wouldn't be accepted at a CM event.
Any logical CMer knows that a scooter is a much better alternative to
a car, but the far left are going to disagree with anything you do if
it isn't pedal power.

I believe scooters are a great alternative, but as a cyclist I don't
like them using the bike lanes. I do, however, like scooters far more
than cars double parked in the bike lane, and I would much rather see
10 scooters roll by than 10 cars.

Jeremy