[*BCM*] "Planners"

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 23:32:01 EDT 2007

i may or may not be intentionally not playing stupid, but.. wait, wtf did i just say? ::shakes head::

anyway, why don't we get a bunch of cyclists together and go to the place where these "planners" do their "planning" when they're "planning" so they can see for themselves that there are a lot of us and maybe "plan" some "planning" that acknowledges us. i have a feeling the majority of the "planning" they do for cyclists is when they "plan" to not be in town when CM happens. ;D

happy trails, i'll be back on the road with ya'll when i get my bike back from the shop on thursday. my legs hurt more from -walking- everywhere than they ever have from riding. =p