[*BCM*] Politics (Jim Leonard)

Basil Sharpe bsharpe at redcoatpublishing.com
Tue Oct 9 13:41:51 EDT 2007

If the legislation stated that a driver faced a very large fine $3000.00
or more and loss of license for any act that endangers a cyclist of
pedestrian, that would probably work.  These acts would include driving
too close to a cyclist then revving one's motor and accelerating past as
to say get out of my way and get off the road.  Or maybe, this
deliberate act would be subject to jail time.   Of course to make it
work it would have to be strictly enforced and cops on the diligent
lookout for such behaviors.   Oh well, I'm dreaming..........