[*BCM*] Politics (Jim Leonard)

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 13:28:44 EDT 2007

I think it is hilarious that the on listed below (chapter 90, Section 14), FIRST mentions the safety of cows, horses, and other animals BEFORE it makes any mention of bicyclists.  ...puts their priorities into perspective doesnt it?

all in all, I am glad its in there, so i wont bitch too bad.  except for the following: will anyone (motorist or bicyclist) ever get ticketed for any of these violations?  I see cyclists almost get doored, right hooked, and nearly run down almost every day (sad to say) but somehow i doubt that will change even with this new legislation.

- Jon

*Amends Chapter 90, Section 14, regarding cars turning in front of bicycles
and making dooring a ticketable violation.
http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/90-14.htm