[*BCM*] Politics

rawillis3 at juno.com rawillis3 at juno.com
Tue Oct 9 10:41:02 EDT 2007

I did Chicago once, and I did see the energy you are talking about, but here it was just a sort of intersection of two groups of like-minded people, cyclists at one or another level of estrangement from mainstream thinking who also enjoyed beer, with a couple of true believers thrown in.  in my earlier post I had intended to acknowledge the validity of both sides of the exchange I mentioned.  if that was not clear, let me make it clear now.

R.