[*BCM*] Politics (Jim Leonard)

Tom Revay trevay at massbike.org
Mon Oct 8 13:55:03 EDT 2007

Well, the people to contact about this update request would be ... the
MassBike staff.  I've cc'd David Watson, the Executive Director, and
maybe he can get that page updated.

Incidentally, it's only been in the last year and a half that the MB
office has maintained this website, and I'm not surprised their focus
isn't on tracking legislation.   However, they are pretty responsive to
email, so if you wanted to know the bill's status and possibly find a
link to it on the mass.gov website, that might be a good way to get it.

They're a lot more responsive about the website, too.  Before a couple
years ago, all updates were done solely by the guy who started the
website, some 13 years or so ago.  In its day, it was one of the first
bicycling oriented websites to appear, and over that time it accumulated
a tremendous amount of stuff -- lots of articles, links to traffic laws
in (almost) all the states, transcribed laws for some states (like
Massachusetts) that were slow to put them on-line, and loads of
resources other that were not ordinarily found on-line way back in the
90s -- really, it was pretty amazing how much they'd collected.

And it was tough to sift through all when it was redesigned.
Personally, I think they did a great job in the reorg.