[*BCM*] Cyclist foils heist, Boston Phoenix 9/28

Andrew J Heining andrewjh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:20:38 EDT 2007

@Andy:
I kinda wish I'd just followed the guy to where he was keeping the bikes he
stole. If I had my wits about me, I'd have laid low, tailed him to his
stash, and then called the 5-0. That way maybe some people who'd already had
bikes stolen could get theirs back, and the police would have at least two
people in custody -- James and his female accomplice.
I could care less about why the guy tried to steal Lee's bike. He was
stealing. That's wrong. I saw that and acted in the best way I knew of to
try to A: stop him, and B: make sure he didn't escape to do it again.
Go Sox!
-Andrew