[*BCM*] March 30 ride and accident

dillweed gobikey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 11:23:50 EDT 2007

hi all.  i'm dillweed, the guy with the camera and goofy green hat on the
last ride.  i will post some of the pics i took soon.

did any of you witness the "accident" with the extremely aggressive driver
that intentionally plowed through the cyclists here?
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=left+hand+turning+lane+heading+NE&sll=42.344621,-71.130681&sspn=0.021474,0.057335&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=19&ll=42.334178,-71.090003&spn=0.001342,0.003583&t=h&om=1

there was some damage to my bike that i have yet to have estimated.  i would
like to hear from anyone else who was either physically hit or who are
willing to give their number as a witness on my report.   i have pictures of
the car and license plate.  ; )

--
    -   __o