[*BCM*] MPLS biker tased, detained, framed, taken to trial--all based on clea

T B pfadfa at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:25:25 EDT 2007

I completely agree that what happened was awful.  But my point in asking the
question was not to say what is more or less important, but rather to focus
on what is most under our control.  If I end up in the same situation, I
would like to know how to stand up for myself and my rights in a manner that
doesn't get me tased.  I have the most control over my own actions, and
would like to have the knowledge and skills to use them in "inappropriate"
situations, so that I can escape with the least harm possible.  And maybe
even educate someone in the process.