[*BCM*] MPLS biker tased, detained, framed, taken to trial--all based on clea

Jym Dyer jym at econet.org
Tue Jun 19 15:17:56 EDT 2007

> This comes to mind because, reading through the account, I
> notice that Stephan describes his response as "calm but firm".
> I feel that response is appropriate in some circumstances and
> not others.

=v= Perhaps, but this is not the most important issue here.
Police enforcing nonexistent laws (in this case, banning
a bicyclist from using a road) is inappropriate in ALL
circumstances.  Police using the taser as a torture device
is inappropriate in ALL circumstances.

=v= This is an encroaching police state violating our civil
rights, not charm school.
    <_Jym_>