[*BCM*] this guy...

Rob Arnold rsarnold at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:43:02 EDT 2007

I think Mars is right in pointing out the general aura of lawlessness on the
streets. At a certain point, it becomes a necessity to ride erratically:
dodging potholes, jaywalkers, errant doors, double-parked cars, bad drivers,
etc. That's different, of course, than blowing lights and stop signs. But if
the city were to work stringently to reduce some of the factors that
contribute to this culture of chaos, it'd have a much easier time enforcing
the reasonable laws.