[*BCM*] Ride by Redbones for our annual Tour de France Breakfasts with a Broadcast

Redbones Crew webmaster at redbones.com
Thu Jul 12 12:18:55 EDT 2007

Ride by Redbones for our annual Tour de France Breakfasts with a Broadcast
Stage 9 - Tues, 7/17 & Stage 16 - Wed, 7/25

Breakfast starts at 9:00 am, costs $7.00 and includes eggs, bacon, toast, granola, yogurt, fruit, juice, coffee & more. Of course, TVs will be tuned to the Tour and both days are Mountain Stages!

Organize a ride or ride in solo, free bicycle valet parking will be available - as always!

Coming next Month:

Redbones 6th Annual Pig Pickin' & Benefit
for the Somerville Homeless Coalition
August 6 @ 6 'til 9 pm

Come by for a traditional Southern Pig Pickin' outside in front of the restaurant. There'll be slow smoked pork pulled off the bone with all the fixin's, slaw, corn on the cob, greens, corn bread, watermelon, and cold drinks - all for only $20.00 and you'll be pigging out for a cause! Live music too!

For more information, please call 617.628.2200.

Forward email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1011137616481&ea=list%40bostoncriticalmass.org&a=1101732756610

This email was sent to list at bostoncriticalmass.org,
by webmaster at redbones.com

Update Profile/Email Address
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=oo&m=1011137616481&ea=list%40bostoncriticalmass.org&se=2990&t=1101732756610&lang=en&reason=F

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?p=un&m=1011137616481&ea=list%40bostoncriticalmass.org&se=2990&t=1101732756610&lang=en&reason=F

Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp

Email Marketing by
Constant Contact(R)
www.constantcontact.com

Redbones | 55 Chester Street | Somerville | MA | 02144