[*BCM*] Pothole Alert

Lindsey Barcebal lbarcebal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:52:54 EDT 2007

Hey all,

Just wanted to warn all you bikers of a pothole on Beacon Street right after
Coolidge Corner if you're heading in the direction to Boston.  I believe
it's after St. Paul Street.  The hole is just to the left of the parking
spaces on the road.  It's a pretty deep hole and it seems likely that one
will go over the handlebars if one goes over it.  Maybe we can get someone
to put an orange cone over it or something.  There's a lot of construction
happening on Beacon, as I'm sure a lot of you know so just be careful!

Happy biking,
Lindsey