[*BCM*] Critical Mess?

Jeff Young jeffyboz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:58:02 EST 2007

Greetings fellow mischief makers,

I saw this link and can't remember if this has gone around yet, or not; but,
it's fairly in-depth:
http://www.bicycling.com/article/1,6610,s-3-12-16552-1,00.html?cm_mmc=Bicycling%20NL-_-2007_12_04-_-News-_-CriticalMass

Let me know what you think...

Jees, it sure has been quiet on this thread--where'd all those rowdy scooter
folks go?

Oh, and how 'bout that crash-up-derby action in Cambridge last week?  Remind
me not to use that tow-truck company!!  Their motto must be, "If we can't
tow your car, we'll chase you down and smash it in the process!!  We'll get
that car--even if we have to jump on your hood as you race down the
street!!"

Cheers,

Jeff