[*BCM*] stolen bianchi pista

Basil Sharpe bsharpe at redcoatpublishing.com
Wed Aug 29 14:53:07 EDT 2007

Still, that is a good lock you had.  I'd send it in anyway, show them
either

Kryptonite Corp

437 Turnpike St Ste 2

Canton, MA 02021-2758 United States (Map)

Phone: 781-828-6655

Instead of customer service ask for one of these people by name, talk
with them, plead your case then send the broken lock and a replacement
estimate of a new bike or your original receipt with the broken lock.
Mention your part of a big bike group, that you've heard their locks are
unbreakable or they replace the bike etc etc etc.  Kryponite spends a
lot on promoting their products.  As a customer who says good things
about them, the 600 hundred they will spend on your bike is a bargain
for them since you'll tell everyone about it.  They spend far more
trying to the message out that you will tell everyone after they replace
your bike.  Your bargain advertising at it's best.

Good luck

Kryptonite Corp

Manager

Ms Lisa L Dumas