[*BCM*] this month's ride.

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 11:00:18 EDT 2007

i might actually be a part of it. i requested the damn night off work a month ago, naturally when the schedule went up yesterday it had me working from 2pm-midnight. you'd think a frakkin manager wouldn't have to worry about getting a night off upon a month's notice..  anyway, i think i got a girl to cover me sooo woot-woot, who's streets!?**i realize this is a pointless e-mail.. it's 11am, i'm still drunk, and i'm about to go work an 11 hour shift. waaaahhhooo!!!