[*BCM*] hit & run 07/27/07

. nevele symboliceon at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 4 00:59:11 EDT 2007

i always keep an eye on vans in general.. limited visibility and van drivers
tend to be jerks. that is a pretty sloppy intersection, too.

regarding drivers in all makes and models, who's excited about all the
college kids who don't know how to drive in the city flooding in!??! how
about all the kids on bikes who don't know how to ride in the city!? i just
moved to sutherland rd. in brighton from crappity-ass watertown.. i am NOT
looking forward to 09/01. i'm getting a massive tune-up sometime this month
to be ready.