[*BCM*] - Boston t Bike Ride

Jon Ramos jontramos at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 10:09:55 EDT 2007

I would settle for CM riders to stay on the correct side of the road, let alone a single lane...

I was riding toward the front of the mass last ride, and I did witness several CM riders pedaling well ahead just to plant their bike in front of a car... when clearly there was no need to when the mass was so far behind.

There is a difference between blocking a car for the safety of the mass, and blocking a car just to get a kick out of messing with someone.