[*BCM*] hit & run 07/27/07

dorothy fennell dorothyfennell at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 23:17:19 EDT 2007

hey dill,

I am going through the Mass of emails that is my yahoo
account, and I just saw this.  My Mass Bike boss was
talking about this today, and I didn't realize this
was your case, but I did think of you like, oh that is
funny, I know someone who has a similar story.

Well, this might be something that we are into.  I
will talk to David this week and get back to you,
maybe over lunch.  Oh, wait, we are having lunch
together.

Great!

Dot