[*BCM*] Look out today

David Deitch deitchde at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:52:07 EDT 2007

RE: Cops monitoring the list

It sounds a bit big-brotherish to me, but I understand. CM is quite the
breeding ground for non-violent subersive thought. That's fine; there is
nothing preventing us from voicing our opinions. But to the uninitiated, CM
might be viewed as a place where violent acts might be planned. The thought
seems silly to those of us who've participated, due diligence to prevent
something violent from going down is not necessarily a bad thing.  Quashing
subversion by helicoptering over harmless groups of hippies, punks, and
ne'er do wells like us is just a ridiculous waste of payroll hours.