[*BCM*] Look out today

Lee Peters leepeters at gis.net
Fri Apr 27 14:52:53 EDT 2007

A crackdown in Boston would be a first in a long long time.  The last was at
the DNC, and CM was really blocking traffic that day.

Crackdowns in Cambridge have been centered around running traffic lights.
If you see a red traffic light and a cop, just stop and wait.  If you don't,
then expect a ticket.  Soon, Cambridge will learn as Boston has, that it is
best just to let CM ride through and that overall, less traffic is blocked.

Oh, and for the cops monitoring our list.... oh nevermind, no need to
provoke you.