[*BCM*] BCM Website

Mars martian at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 11 15:21:23 EDT 2007

There's nothing WRONG with them, but it's 2007. There's nothing WRONG
with gopher or nntp either; They're just obsolete.

I have come to accept that some people like me are always trying to use
the latest and greatest thing out there, even though it may not be the
most stable solution to a problem, then there are people that never
consider upgrading/replacing anything unless there is a clear problem
with what is in place regardless of the features available in newer
solutions. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, but I would be
willing to bet that the average user will be more likely to participate
in something if it has a modern aesthetic appeal on top of functionality.