[*BCM*] Cataldo Ambulance update

Jim Leonard vleonard at infinet.com
Tue Apr 10 12:15:20 EDT 2007

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, David Watson wrote:

> I've now spoken with the Chief Operating Officer of Cataldo, and it appears
> that they have been very responsive to the incident.  They were able to
> identify the ambulance involved by GPS, and have already spoken to the crew
> about their inappropriate behavior.  They asked us to send bicycle safety
> information to them for all their crews.

Initially I was really impressed by this response.  But then I realized
that there was a bit more to it.

Refering to threatening someone's life as "inapproriate behaviour" really
doesn't sit well with me.  That's the term I use when a four year old
throws a tantrum.

The realist in me says this is probably as good as it's going to get from
a corporate executive, but it still stinks.

--jim