[*BCM*] Cataldo Ambulance update

David Watson david at massbike.org
Tue Apr 10 11:39:08 EDT 2007

I've now spoken with the Chief Operating Officer of Cataldo, and it appears
that they have been very responsive to the incident.  They were able to
identify the ambulance involved by GPS, and have already spoken to the crew
about their inappropriate behavior.  They asked us to send bicycle safety
information to them for all their crews.

-David