[*BCM*] List of dangerous streets

David Watson david at massbike.org
Fri Apr 6 13:01:22 EDT 2007

MassBike does in fact offer classes on how to ride safely in traffic; more
than 200 people signed up last year.  We're putting together the spring
schedule now, and revamping our curriculum a bit, but the info will be up
soon at http://www.massbike.org/skills/classes.htm.  We also have some tips
online at http://www.massbike.org/skills/traffic.htm.  We've also got a
pamphlet online that looks at the law from both a bicyclist and motorist
perspective: http://www.massbike.org/info/roadhog.pdf.  One of the goals of
the Bicyclist Safety Bill is to make the law even more clear about how cars
should interact with bikes.

-David