[*BCM*] List of dangerous streets

Tripp Hyde henrythehorrible at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 12:31:55 EDT 2007

You can click and create lines wherever you like (and you can edit the
colors, etc), so you could definitely do bike paths.  I assume if you
switch to the satellite view you should be able to see them (Boston is
pretty high res on Google Maps).  I'll add the Minuteman trail as that
is a pretty classic bike path that I have used many times.

On 4/6/07, Ari Pollak <ajp at aripollak.com> wrote:
> Holy crap, this is awesome. Can you add arbitrary paths (e.g. bike paths
> not on streets), or are you limited to actual roads?
>
> On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 12:01 -0400, Tripp Hyde wrote:
> > I think the new "My Maps" from google might be useful here.  As an
> > example, I created a quick one with some notes about my commute to
> > work (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&om=1&z=14&msid=116444394082500975567.00000111c7895ab5abfd1&msa=0).
> >  Unfortunately it doesn't look like other people can edit it a the
> > moment (but that might be available in the future), but we could all
> > create our own and maybe keep a list online somewhere (like the BCM
> > website).

-=t
http://dumbbox.dyndns.org:81