[*BCM*] List of dangerous streets

Ari Pollak ajp at aripollak.com
Fri Apr 6 11:43:08 EDT 2007

There's already the Boston Bikemap (and other bike maps for various
sections of MA); it is useful sometimes, but I've found it to be
somewhat outdated and doesn't really give you an idea about the levels
of traffic on roads, how much shoulder space there is, how many lanes
there are, what kind of sewer grates are present, quality of the
pavement, etc. If I remember correctly, Huntington Ave is actually a
recommended street, but I don't have the map in front of me to check at
the moment.